Ready to make the most out of your eclipse experience? The ultimate eclipse parties, gatherings, and meet and greets are lined up here for you! Take a look at the following local events that will make your eclipse expectations extra stellar.
1. Pre-Eclipse Party with a NASA Astronaut! Wyoming Stargazing presents a unique nighttime opportunity for a meet and greet with NASA Astronaut Scott Altman, as well as a presentation by author and astrobiologist, Dr. David Grinspoon. Bring books, posters, and whatever you need signed by these two incredibly intelligent representatives! Food and wine will also be provided as we wait to wander underneath the stars and see what Wyoming Stargazing has in store for the future of our mission.: link
2. Ride the Tram in Teton Village to see the eclipse. Most tickets have already been sold out, but word is that more tickets are on their way. Keep checking back frequently to snag your tickets to the top of Rendezvous Park: link
3. Camp out and bask in the glory of the Tetons at the Grand Targhee Resort. With the Grand Teton Mountain range in full view, it’s easily an incredibly beautiful and inspiring spot to catch the eclipse!: link
4. Waitlist your party for Wyoming Stargazing’s Eclipse viewing at the summit of Snow King Mountain! Don’t worry, there’s still a chance to join us at the summit of Snow King for the day of viewing! Check on the link to be added to the waitlist: link
5. Solar Sky Party at Spring Creek Ranch Resort! Wyoming Stargazing has partnered with Spring Creek Ranch to offer a phenomenal chance to view the eclipse complete with brunch, open hilltop views, and an on-sight presentation from a Wyoming Stargazing Astronomer. Snag your tickets before they are gone: link